Whom the Dems are really fightin'

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:23:45 PDT 2001

My very own Congressperson. They just redrew her district lines to include heavily Republican Park Ridge and parts of Des Plaines. It will be interesting if he shifts her views, or is defeated by a more moderate challenger in the next election. She's tolerably awful on Israel/Palestine, though. My Evanstonian state rep, Jeff Schoenberg, is also very good. An awful confession: I voted for both of them. --jks