Wife-Beaters.com T-shirts

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 17 21:07:56 PDT 2001

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b2d759253db.htm Every once in a while, I see something in freeperland, that everyone (except batterers), whether lefties like us or not, should find offensive.I'd send a thank you note to Jim Robinson, the head honcho at www.freerepublic.com (and the poster of this specifically, "Just Piper") but, they banned me a long time ago. Deleting the cookie is not enough to rejoin.

Flood other lists about this shiiiiite. http://www.wife-beaters.com/ Michael Pugliese P.S. The capitalist pig who owns this company. < bruised at wife-beaters.com> Tell the hackers. Deface the website with pictures of actual battered women.