academic economics

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Jun 19 12:56:32 PDT 2001

I have a new section on this in a new book that is coming out soon. The stars give a school a cache, which makes it look attractive to the corporations.

UIC [don't they have McCloskey] also can't compete for the big name scientists, so they are finding a niche.

Maybe they need a salary cap, like the sports leagues.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu