[Fwd: ] $$$

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Tue Jun 19 19:47:10 PDT 2001

I'm always keeping an eye out for Doug for possible funding sources to expand LBO into new markets (sic), not to mention some deep pockets to endow the LBO Centers for the Expansion of Revolutionary Consciousness at community colleges nationwide (not to mention the Ivy League). It's with this in mind that I forward this tasty bit of spam I received today. I just wish someone could tell me why I get these as often as I do, as if to mock my relatively abject state...

--

/ dave /