disability & unemployment

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jun 20 07:06:44 PDT 2001

"The Rise in Disability Recipiency and the Decline in

Unemployment"

BY: DAVID H. AUTOR

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

Department of Economics

National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)

MARK DUGGAN

University of Chicago

Department of Economics

Document: Available from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection:

http://papers.ssrn.com/paper.taf?abstract_id=271732

Paper ID: MIT Dept. of Economics Working Paper No. 01-15