Beyond the Beltway - the real American Right

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Tue Jun 19 20:14:55 PDT 2001

This is a profoundly intelligent contribution from the right, and shows that the strategic possibilities in the current situation are favorable, if we get off a defensive mindset. He neglects sexual politics because that's where the really bad news for him is. This piece deserves close analysis.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema