Corporate hype & medicine

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Jun 22 06:01:28 PDT 2001

I thought this listserv was free of redneck mentality. Apparently, it is easier to take a person out of a trailer park to, say, lbo-talk discussion list, than take a trailer park out of a person. Please refrain from sending similar personal emails in the future.

S. Wojciech Sokolowski, Ph.D. Institute for Policy Studies Johns Hopkins University 3400 N. Charles St. Baltimore, MD 21218-2696, USA voice: +410 516-4056 fax: +410 516-7818/8233 email: sokol at jhu.edu