Fw: [syndicalists] Nigerian labor news

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Fri Jun 22 16:19:10 PDT 2001

Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchistfaq.org

"Necessity is the argument of tyrants. It is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt Jr. ----- Original Message ----- From: <MillerMemorials at aol.com> To: <ait-iwa-talk at list.uncanny.net>; <syndicalists at flag.blackened.net> Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 6:13 PM Subject: [syndicalists] Nigerian labor news