academic economics

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:00:08 PDT 2001

Catherine Driscoll wrote:

<< Um I know I didn't write this. >>

No, I did, and I already posted this to the list:

<< Sorry for the clumsy construction. I wasn't implying it for Frank. >>

I don't accept blame for Brad DeLong's clumsy clipping of my earlier post, however, and the subsequent implication that you wrote what I wrote...

----Original Message Follows---- From: Catherine Driscoll <catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: academic economics Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:19:49 +0900

Um I know I didn't write this.

----- Original Message ----- From: Brad DeLong <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> Date: Friday, June 22, 2001 2:13 am Subject: Re: academic economics