US Deception during Bosnian war

jean-christophe helary helary at niji.or.jp
Mon Jun 25 06:46:20 PDT 2001

<Christopher Rhoades Dkema>-----
> At the time Milosevic was riding high, a hard line towards him seemed, and still seems, quite
> appropriate. Thoroughly defeating Serbia reminded me of the demand for unconditional defeat of
> Nazism fifty some years ago.

-----</Christopher Rhoades Dkema>

yeah, too bad it does not remind you the necessity not to put nazism there in the first place. what happend in yugoslavia was foreseable since germany and the vatican (?) acknowledged slovakia and croatia's independance. there does not seem to have been ethnical "cleansing" on any side before that date. funny how one can easily disconnect nationalism from economy.

jc helary