BBC News EUROPE Body bags stockpiled for Genoa summit

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Jun 26 15:07:08 PDT 2001

Lenin's older brother was hanged by the Czarist regime for having participated in a plot to assassinate the Czar.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.