China Fascism weeds out the "unfit" from higher education

Tue Jun 26 08:09:29 PDT 2001

CB: Since we are playing fast an loose with the definition of "fascism" , I denounce the U.S. as fascist for the bombings of Yugoslavia and Iraq, and also the supporters of these fascist actions.

>>> nathan at newman.org 06/24/01 08:38AM >>>
If this article's info on China's eugenics is accurate, China is moving from merely authoritarian capitalistism towards full-out fascism. Folks can dismiss this as enemy propaganda - which it may be - but given well documented reports of union leaders being sent to mental hospitals, the crushing of heterodox religionists, and the authoritian promotion of capitalists allied to the party hierarchy, it starts to look like any word other than "fascism" would be hard to apply to China

-- Nathan Newman

Only the 'medically fit' can go to college, China decrees Source: The Sunday Telegraph (U.K.) Published: 06/24/2001 Author: Damien McElroy

STUDENTS wanting to attend university in China next term will have to pass stringent new examinations first: not to test their ability for the courses that they want to sit but to judge their medical suitability and physical fitness.

-clip-