[Fwd: Re: Feedback]

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Wed Jun 27 17:03:03 PDT 2001

Ah, well - consign it all to the past, then, and let those responsible walk away unscathed...

--

/ dave /

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Feedback Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:47:29 -0400 From: tglad at npcpress.org (Tom Glad) To: arouet at winternet.com References: <5.1.0.14.0.20010627135434.00ab0b10 at pop3.npcpress.org>

I find I must disagree with your opinion that I exist in a 'heedless vacuum.' My professional career is now approaching 30 years: the first 21 of which I served as a Military Police officer all over the world. For the last 5 I have worked in a place where every conceivable point of view has been expressed.

The questions you wish were asked concerned events in the Seventies, not the current trajectory of events. Dr. Kissinger in fact addressed the current trajectory quite directly.

Thomas Glad Director The Eric Friedheim Library

at the National Press Club