vegetarianism

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Thu Jun 28 19:17:21 PDT 2001

I went to school with the guy, in 1961-1962. This was after his father had gotten convicted of child molesting and they packed him and his elder sister off to Europe. I never heard his voice, as he spoke only to his sister, whose name is Bernice. The father's name is also Bernhard; (they give it the German spelling). He seemed pretty weird to most. Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema