Defining Fascism

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Jun 29 09:45:18 PDT 2001

Hi,

Well, God forbid you would want to have a serious discussion on an important matter. Much better to rely on simplistic slogans than serious political analysis. I would point out that it was under FDR that the repressive legislation of the Brown Scare was put in place where a few years later it was used to destroy labor unions through red-baiting, but what the heck, history sucks, right?

-Chip Berlet