Defining Fascism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 30 06:38:09 PDT 2001

If this is the face of 21st century authoritarian neoliberalism, the interesting question is whether we may end up looking fondly back on the human values of 20th century fascism.

- -- Nathan Newman

Re: 20th Century... http://kinks.it.rit.edu/lyrics/regular/muswell/crd-20thcentury.html This is the age of machinery, a mechanical nightmare A wonderful world of technology Napalm, hydrogen bomb, biological warfare This is the twentieth century, too much aggravation It's the age of insanity What has become of the green pleasant fields of Jeruselem? Ain't got no ambition, I'm just disillusioned I'm a twentieth century man but I don't want, don't wanna be here...