Christian Coalition accused of racial bias

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Sat Jun 30 10:36:07 PDT 2001

I wonder if these allegations are true. The right has gone to some trouble lately to act racially tolerant, despite its racist origins. In fact there is nothing in Christian doctrine as such that requires assignment of a greater value to a lighter complexion. To be sure there are many historical circumstances in which anal aspects of sado-masochistic character structure, of which Christianity is a prominent cultural manifestation, do result in such valorizations. This underlies the racism of many Christians. See Kovel's WHITE RACISM. Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema