FW: WHICH ROAD TO QATAR: FOOD FIRST OR EXPORT FIRST?

Michael McIntyre mmcintyr at wppost.depaul.edu
Sat Jun 30 11:08:43 PDT 2001

Justin Rosenberg.

>>> seamus2001 at home.com 06/30/01 12:59 PM >>>
======== Who's the guy who wrote "The Empire of Civil Society", the one who has the very interesting book on the follies of "globalization theory" [which looked very interesting when I peeked at portions of it]? Perhaps there are some clues there about the future viability or lack thereof of the concept "civil society". We should definitely be working on getting the "global working class" into the popular lexicon; how to do this amongst non-lefties will not be easy going.

Ian