Defining Fascism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 30 17:33:19 PDT 2001

>...institutionalized,
ken

http://www.geocities.com/the1001lyrics/lyrics/institutionalized.htm Suicidal Tendencies

Institutionalized

...I'm not crazy - institutionalized You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized You're driving me crazy - institutionalized They stuck me in an institution Said it was the only solution To give me the needed professional help To protect me from the enemy, myself

I was in my room and I was like just staring at the wall thinking about everything but then again I was thinking about nothing, and then my mom comes in and I didn't even know she was there and she calls my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming, MIKE, MIKE, and I go what, what's the matter, and she goes what's the matter with you? I go there's nothing wrong mom, and she goes don't give me that, you're on drugs, I go no mom, I'm not on drugs, I'm ok, I'm just thinking, why don't you get me a Pepsi? She goes, no, you're on drugs, I go mom, I'm okay, I'm just thinking, she goes no, you're not thinking, you're on drugs, normal people don't act that way. I go mom, just get me a Pepsi please, all I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, all I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi.

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves Tied around you're back, you're treated like thieves Drug you up because they're lazy It's too much work to help a crazy

I'm not crazy - institutionalized You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized You're driving me crazy - institutionalized They stuck me in an institution Said it was the only solution

To give me the needed professional help To protect me from the enemy, myself

I was sitting in my room and my mom and my dad came in and they pulled up a chair and they sat down, they go, mike, we need to talk to you, I go okay, what's the matter? They go me and your mom, we been noticing lately you've been having alot of problems, and you've been going out for no reason, and we're afraid that you're going to hurt somebody, and we're afraid you're gonna hurt yourself, so we decided that it would be in your best interest if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need, and I go, wait, what are you talking about, we decided? my best interest? How do you know what MY best interest is? How can you say what MY best interest is? What are you trying to say? That I'm crazy? When I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I went to your institutional learning facilities. So how can you say I'm crazy?

They say they're gonna fix my brain Alleviate my suffering and my pain But by the time they fix my head Mentally I'll be dead

I'm not crazy - institutionalized You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized You're driving me crazy - institutionalized They stuck me in an institution Said it was the only solution To give me the needed professional help To protect me from the enemy, myself

It doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anyway.