David Horowitz/reparations for slavery

berlin at socrates.Berkeley.EDU berlin at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Mar 2 15:51:06 PST 2001

Look at this. Now he is taking back his publicly posted answer that he's debate anyone, anywhere, and he won't debate Tim Wise, but only would debate this 20 year old sophomore journalist who hasn't even completed school or had the chance to develop his rhetoric. Dan Hernandez has had some articles that I thought were pretty weak in the past, where he covered controversial events on campus very thinly from the police perspective.

And Horowitz isn't posting my letters on his web site now. He just is posting the comments that are totally adulatory and that call him an intellectual hero who is fighting the censorious totalitarians.

Christine