BK on Identity

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:42:26 PST 2001

The working class was OPPOSED to the Vietnam war. Their kids were getting killed. I am not making this up. The polls showed that working class opinion turned against the war by mid-67--well before the elite had had it with the war. The prowar white "hardhats"--mainly construction trades in NYC, not involved in war production--were anomalous. --jks

@accessone.com>