David Horowitz/reparations for slavery

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Fri Mar 2 19:41:24 PST 2001

> >All the above is a long-winded way of saying that the right is easy to
> >debate. Most of them are idiots.
>
> Absolutely, which is why the left has been so successful in raising
> consciousness, setting the public issues agenda, and getting elected to
> office for the past few decades. Time and again, sheer brainpower has
> carried the day.
>
> Carl

The left has plenty of idiots as well, Carl. You obviously know that. I was referring to those rightwingers who appear on campuses or in the media; and to the extent decent lefties are allowed at them, the results are usually favorable. If you want to talk about electoral politics and the media access needed to set agendas, feel free. I wasn't.

DP