reparations

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Mar 3 17:24:44 PST 2001

[bounced bec of an address oddity]

Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 20:03:15 -0500 To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com From: Raphael Allen <rcda at duke.edu> Subject: Re: David Horowitz/reparations for slavery In-Reply-To: <Pine.GSO.4.21.0103031611500.13928-100000 at socrates.Berkeley

.EDU> Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed

Randall Robinson's the president of TransAfrica, a Washington think tank. He wrote a book called The Debt: What America Owes to Blacks (1999?).

There's a Q&A with Robinson at http://www.earthtimes.org/dec/profilerandallrobinsonofdec9_00.htm

And there's a lengthy transcript of a "Transafrica Forum On Reparations" at http://www.transafricaforum.org/reports/print/reparations_print.shtml It's worth reading.

R.Allen