: Re: Japan (was Re: All that is solid melts into air

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sat Mar 3 19:12:31 PST 2001

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Brad Mayer wrote:

> hegemon. But nothing exists on even the distant horizon that could replace
> the US in todays' monopoly imperialism.

Why not an EU-East Asian codominion? It would be like a 21st century cyborg, you know, East Asian silicon grafted onto a euro-based endoskeleton, all keyed to a Swiss power-core running SAP's personality-based operating system, SAPience. Wait a minute, that's an anime I saw last week. Never mind...

-- Dennis