BK on Identity

Brad Mayer concrete at dnai.com
Fri Mar 2 07:54:24 PST 2001

Ask NATO to bomb Whitey, naturally...that's what usually happens when the rhetoric reaches the level of denouncing "madness" ;-)

But relax, there's been more than a few hours spent discussing the issue here. I believe Yoshie has given a pretty good explanation that argues precisely for the irrationality of racism for the working class, in whole or in part, by arguing that whatever relative advantages accrue to white workers are more than negated by an absolute loss in wages and social benefits in both short and long term.

But for this very reason, racism is quite rational for the capitalist class, even if not a single individual capitalist esposed a racist ideology.