Fw: IS WAR IMMINENT?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 4 22:05:42 PST 2001

>The Pentagon, a Satanic symbol, will make an ideal
>target.

The only bit of sense in the whole damn screed.

Doug

Five sided Bldg. On that list I expect anyday I expect screeds on six pointed stars. Synagogues of Satan. Seven Headed Hydras. Eight limbed Octopuses. Oh, they do have eight tentacles. I gotta stop listening to this shiite. http://www.larouchepub.com/eir_talks/eir_talks_010301.ram www.m2ktalk.com http://www.kobres.com/patrad.html http://www.wwcr.com/ http://www.soundwaves2000.com/media/truthradio1.ram

Michael Pugliese, washing my sins in the blood of the lamb...