BK on Identity

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 5 09:22:00 PST 2001

Brad Mayer (not de Long!, heh...)>Ask NATO to bomb Whitey, naturally...that's what usually happens when the rhetoric reaches the level of denouncing "madness" ;-)

> Every hour we spend asking how it got this bad is an hour we don't ask how
> stop the madness.
>

> Ian

Ron Dellums gave many a speech against the MIC over the yrs. "Stop the Madness!" was always a good applause line. At least in the East Bay, though I doubt Rep. John Murtha liked it!

Brad, would Dellums pass your ideological test? Back when The Grenada Papers edited by Cal Berkeley poli.-sci. neo-con, Paul Seabury with an assist from (now) ex-neo-Trot/IWW/Surrealist poet, SF Chronicle writer, Steven Schwartz, Dellums and then aide, Barbara Lee, came out, I skimmed it. USMC captured papers have Lee writing to the NJM that, "Ron is really into the revo..."And when Dellums, due to seniority, became Chair of the Intelligence Comittee, lotsa far right garbage about the World Peace Council (yes, a commie front, but, pretty obvious) and Ron was spread about. http://www.google.com/search?q=Dellums+Communist&hl=en&lr=&safe=off Jeesh, 434 hits! See these two, http://www.redsword.com/tjacobs/dellums/dellums.htm http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a203068.htm

Michael Pugliese