Muppets (was Re: BK on Identity)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 7 10:54:16 PST 2001

http://www.mail-archive.com/marxism@lists.panix.com/msg12614.html ... actually ruled by the people - in practice, not one of the type which in reality, behind all "nice" words, is ruled by these mobs or their muppets. This already was the "cardinal sin" of the Congolese in the years 1996-98. http://www.mail-archive.com/marxism@lists.panix.com/msg17652.html M.P. P.S. Seriously, the FI list sent me what appears like a good analysis of Kabila. Here is the URL. http://www.internationalen.se/sp/ivp.htm Hmm, not on their website yet, or maybe it is not one of freebie piece on the website for the May, 2001 issue of Int'l. Viewpoint. (Patrick Bond, any comments on their piece on the MDC and Zimbabwe?) Anyone interested, I'll send offlist. It's a lengthy piece. Looks like a speech of Kabila.