Still MORE leftist attacks on free speech?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 8 14:50:37 PST 2001

U Michigan, as Justin relates, is one instance of blatent distortion by the right-wing press, but I'd be interested if list members remember when Jeane Kirkpatrick, was disrupted in Syracuse, I think, during the Contra Aid yrs. Barbara Foley of INCAR/PLP, from reportage I saw, was everything that folks like Sidney Hook or Sam Hayakawa said about TWLF or SDS. A few YS DSA'ers at the same event, who dressed up like Angels of Death, I mean the Grim Reaper, and turned around when Kirkpatrick was speaking got threatened with expulsion, if memory serves. http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a25fc0578b7.htm Only relevent looking hit I got on google typing in Jeane Kirkpatrick disruption by student radicals. Another hit on sixties-list. Michael Pugliese