reparations & exploitation

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:06:05 PST 2001

I don't know whether this is what is bugging Yoshie, but some people might want to say that classes are exploited, races are oppressed. Thts eems to be mechanical to me. Black slaves in America where both oppressed and, in the technical sense, exploited, wrongfully forced to produce surplus (value) that was appropriated by others. --jks