Horowitz/Reparations for slavery

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:34:58 PST 2001

Promised by whom? I know that Sherman proposed this, but who "promised" this? Was there a law? The Freedman's Bureau Act? Give me the cite for this provisiion. That's not a promise anyway. Was it repealed? The FBA was. it Was there an enforceable contract? With whom? Btw, the statute of limitations on contract claims is long run. --jks