reparations & exploitation

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:48:23 PST 2001

No, I think the thought experiment would be: keep wage labor, etc., everything else the same, just eliminate the white workers from the picture; what if there were none.

Btw, with respect to Kelly's idea that exploitation is never of women by men, etc. the figures on domestic labor, e.g., suggest otherwise. I am thinking, for eaxmple, of the Arlie Hochschild stuff on The Second Shift. --jks

--jks