Good Riddance

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 9 12:50:12 PST 2001

And I certainly never said I loathe mine. Again, though what difference does it make if you do or do not loathe them? BTW, just how many do you teach? per term? how much grad student assistance do you get? How many courses per term do you teach? You are in such a privileged academic position, nothing much matters. Your grandchildren will go to Harvard too. So just sit back and enjoy the ride. Maybe Clinton will come calling again. Or Gore if he ever gets to be President. Pay you back for that statistical expertise you gave to the Florida court. BTW again, if I had anything in common with you, I'd hate myself.

Michael Yates

Michael Yates