reparations & exploitation

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 16:21:51 PST 2001

Men as a group don't benefit from having full-time unpaid housekeepers, etc? Sure, capitalists benefit too, but why more than if men and women shared equally? In any case, why not both? The situation is exactly the same as wage labor: there is a transfer of labor from women to men due to coercive circumstances. It's exploitation. --jks