Balancing the Japanese economy down

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Mar 10 14:44:52 PST 2001

Dennis, I found the article quite interesting. On the one hand, Cisco has fictitious profits. On the other hand, is squeezing a hell of a lot out of the telecom companies.

At the same time, in economics classrooms across the country, students are learning that prices offer an accurate signal to all the agents in the economy.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu