Beyond Face Value

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Tue Mar 6 08:28:54 PST 2001

Sorry, I didn't know it was going to include an html attachment. Usually it doesn't, or at least it doesn't come up with one as I receive it. This time I got the html attachment too, and am able to open it. Anyhow, it's a fascinating site, all the more because, as today's New York Times article on it points out, the Confederacy was quite open about celebrating its basis in slavery. Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema