queries

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Mar 12 11:15:45 PST 2001

At 01:45 PM 3/12/01 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Carl Remick wrote:
>
>>The exact same day that office equipment vendors stopped selling machines
>>and started selling "solutions."
>
>The cafe around the corner sells "coffee solutions" to businesses.
>
>Doug

oh, i'm shamed. when i made the web site for interpact, i was trying to be creative...hah!... and used "services and solutions". my boss said, "get rid of solutions, we don't provide solutions". this is be/c he thinks its a "real" think, however. but that i had soaked this up from shock immersion back in to the biz world of...gak...banking...oh, i'm so ashamed.

someone shoot me and put me outta my misery.

oh wait, i've waaaaaaaaaaaay over posted and the tribunal will take care of it!

kelley