Reich: Dem Party "dead"

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Mar 12 17:43:25 PST 2001

Nathan Newman wrote:

> The repeal of the ergonomic standards and the other anti-abortion and
> anti-union executive orders are a major human loss for people in this
> country and all over the world, but the damage is not as bad as it could
> have been if the GOP had full working control of the Senate.

Or if the Dems had control of the Senate. Let's not forget that the Dems are the velvet glove of capitalism. The Republicans are pretty crass about what they are doing, but if you want any evidence that the parties don't really differ from each other, just take a gander at the nonexistent resistance the Dems have out up against Bush.

For the end of capitalism in our lifetimes,

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe