LBO-Talk March 2001: queries (fwd)

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Tue Mar 13 03:57:47 PST 2001

I think you are right that we're making more of it than we probably should. I went off on a tirade about the jargony use of the term "space" in literary theory (because it drove me CRAZY back then), but compared to that, this seems like one of those minor slipages that an editor could easily take care of, as witnessed by my actual ability to MAKE SENSE of it.

Peter Kosenko

-- ============================================================= Peter Kosenko Email: mailto:kosenko at netwood.net URL: http://www.netwood.net/~kosenko ============================================================= "Man is a rational animal. He can think up a reason for anything he wants to believe."--Benjamin Franklin