Fw: Media Transpancy.org>Milwaukee Genesis of Dubya's Faith Basedinitiative/How The Conservative Philanthropies, C. Boyden Gray....

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Mar 14 13:35:33 PST 2001

Boyden Gray is one of the chief architects of the Orwellian "Citizens for Better Medicare," which is really about ending government entitlements. Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html