Paul Keating

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Mar 16 15:32:12 PST 2001

Rob quotes Keating:

'How these guys find their way to work, much less run a business, is beyond me. Lick your wounds, Mr Nahan. The small business people and the sole proprietors will be coming after John Howard and your lot with cricket bats. And why shouldn't they?'

oh my god, Rob -- I think I miss him. I mean, really. Beazley is so very bland. Is he right? Will they turn the 'protest vote' into a routing of Little Johnny?

Catherine

--------- Dr. Catherine Driscoll Head, Adelaide Research Centre for Humanities and Social Sciences http://arts.adelaide.edu.au/ARCHSS/ Phone: (61) 08 83034817 | Fax: (61) 08 83034882 Email: archss at adelaide.edu.au