FW: Ha! Nader changed the locks! Remind you of anyone we know?

Bob Morris bobmorris at mediaone.net
Fri Mar 16 17:42:09 PST 2001

>Did you know that Ralph Nader is a big supporter of
reparations

Nader has lots of well-thought-out views like the above. When I heard him speak Tuesday, he mentioned reparations as being better schools, better housing, job training, etc.

Someone asked about Pacifica and he said "Non-profits need to pay attention to who is being elected to the board!"

Re his run for President and to those who say "Ralph, aren't you concerned about your legacy, he says, "No, I'm concerned about the future".

A year ago, We Greens couldn't get arrested, now we get attacked. This, most definitely, is serious progress.