reparations & exploitation

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Sat Mar 17 22:22:38 PST 2001

well this just seems bizarre to me given that a) i make substantially more 'an hour' than a person who cleans houses here and b) i make a hell of a lot less than US academics

Catherine

----- Original Message ----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 1:13 am Subject: Re: reparations & exploitation