Organization Kid

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 06:28:36 PST 2001

I have a suspicion it's who you talk to. I went to Tigertown between 1975 and 1979. There were students like the ones Brooks describes. They were not the majority. Certainly the prevailing attitude at the place is rule by divibe right. Outside of a small circle, few people were interested in intellectual discussion out of class. However, almost everybody was seriously into getting (a) drunk, (b) high, and (c) laid, in the time honored tradition of college students. The Woodiewoo (Woodrow Wilson School) crowd was alway super careerist. --jks