reparations & exploitation

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Mar 18 20:34:56 PST 2001

i am aware how exploited junior level academics are in the states, and that many of them remain 'junior' and 'casual'. but i would have thought we were comparing comparable forms of employment -- so full time cleaners should be compared to fulltime academics and casual cleaners to casual academics. going into the law is a bit different to turning to cleaning in terms of income.

catherine