Brown students trash Horowitz

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Tue Mar 20 13:46:41 PST 2001

What could be more authoritarian than a lecturing liberal? Let the radical students figure out what's best for their cause. OUR role is to "think of better ways" to support and defend them, even when we disagree with their tactics.

And that's right, nobody's going to remember these tempest in a teapot incidents any more than anyone other than the deformed and traumatized Horowitz remenbers the far greater "excesses" of radical students in the 1960's and early 70's.

-Brad Mayer Oakland, CA