Reparations: What does the campaign involve

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Mar 22 13:01:30 PST 2001

Carrol Cox wrote:

>Again: Assume tbat some intelligent men and women have discussed this
>program at length and have already canvassed _all_ the obvious and many
>of the less obvious objections to it. Then pause and ask yourself why
>would you, at this point, be raising obvious questions.

Because while the question may be obvious to you, the answer isn't, despite the certainty with which you characteristically speak.

By the way, I'm still waiting for your explanation for why the BRC is the authentic voice of black America, while the 90% of black Americans who voted for Gore aren't. You've said with repeated force that the Democrats must be destroyed, right? In overwhelming numbers, black Americans don't agree. Why?

Doug