Reparations -- Yes? (was Re: Joy In Horowitzville)

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:06:43 PST 2001

Hitler was pretty smart and Reagan, though not analytically sharp, was a political genius. However, your point about the need to refute lying blowhards is well taken. (Many politicos of all stripes fit that bill.) We needn't refute all of them, though. I guess it depends on the context whether it is worth doing. My original response to the idea of debating Horowitz was: only if he can be utterly demolished.