Bankruptcy grace period

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:01:05 PST 2001

>In return for publicly sanctioned monopolies, professionals are
>supposed to serve "clients," instead of gouging "customers" all they
>can -- sometimes charging standardized fees, instead of wildly
>fluctuating prices directly determined by supply & demand; to eschew
>advertising ....
>
>Yoshie

Maybe radio, TV and display advertising are different in Ohio, Yoshie. But in NYC these days, the broadcast spectrum and subway ad placards abound in ambulance chasing, with all kinds of sleazoid counselors-at-law trying to drum up malpractice suits. I thought there were laws against barratry, but what the hell do I know? I am not, by the grace of God, a lawyer ;-)

Carl