Unauthorized practice of law.

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:33:17 PST 2001

>P.S. In answer to the question: maybe not, but I wouldn't sue a friend who
>said I was sick for malpractice, either.

If the friends to whom you hypothetically offer legal advice are similarly nice, you may not have any problems, even if your advice is bad and they lose a lot of money. If they are not nice, or they resent losing a lot of money, you might have a problem. So, maybe I am a nasty, small-souled, cold-hearted, greedy-handed, guild-minded lawyer anxious to protect my monopoly agaist all those large souled folks who feel they can opine on what they don't know better than the pros. Maybe I'm a really bad person because of that. I still would say: if you have a legal problem, find a good lawyer. --jks _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com